Senior ASP.NET Developer - 7+ years experience
Salary: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 + $15,000 to $28,000 annual bonus potential + Benefits
Being chiefly responsible for ongoing Server Side and client-side software development, this individual will interface with various business units in the planning of major functionality, analysing business functional requirements to determine the scope of work, and evaluating available application alternatives to support business needs.
This position is for a highly motivated and solutions oriented individual who will be a member of a strong ASP.NET development team focused on leading edge technologies that can support the application suite.
Duties & accountabilities
This position will suit candidates who enjoy both the technical and business aspects of developing, testing, and deploying software to a schedule in an environment of high visibility and transparency around deliverables, business needs, and customer value.
- Ensure consistent implementation of company software development processes and standards.
- Coordinate closely with the system architect to create appropriate designs and provide input to the architecture.
- Ensure system capacity, performance and failure recovery architecture including design and execution of both functional and non-functional tests.
- Tight collaboration with product managers and expert business analysts. Comprehension of business specifications and an ability to implement well designed solutions based off of the defined requirements.
- Provide input to requirements regarding development limitations.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Design and code complex solutions.
- Evaluate complex business requirements and processes.
- Provide production support for several mission critical systems.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Work with highly innovative and dynamic development team.
- Take initiative and work independently on certain projects, while contributing to a large team on others.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- ASP.NET 3.5/4.5+ C#
- SQL Server 2008 - 2016 (Very strong SQL skills, database design, SQL performance optimization techniques required)
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC.
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Team Foundation Server
- Proficient with Object Oriented Analysis, design concepts and design patterns.
- Multithreaded application development experience is a plus
- Experience with development, support and release of database driven software.
- Ability to critically review, debug and diagnose existing application codebase across all application tiers.
- Experience working with messaging technologies such as MQ, JMS, SOAP, WCF, REST, and FPML is a big plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development process is a plus.
- Experience with test driven development is a plus
- Prefer financial applications experience
Please e-mail a Word, RTF or Text resume with contact information, address and phones to Jay J., with the subject line of this message in the subject line of the message you send, (no URL resume links and please do not return a copy of this announcement with your response) at (see below) or call (To ensure formatting & print quality, you may also mail a copy to me).
When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described and the candidate tells us how they would like us to proceed. No information leaves our office without prior approval. This creates long term relationships, which we encourage.
WSI is a specialty recruiting organization with over twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top level candidates for better projects all over the USA
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Other Pay Info: $100k to $140k range+15-20% bonus potential+Benefits
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on TekGoblin