Posted May 13
Deeping Saint James, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
We are looking for an exceptional Web Developer to work as part of our technical team on a new cloud-based solution for desktop, tablet and mobile. This position can either be based in Peterborough or Birmingham.
The role is flexible depending on the specific experience and calibre of the successful applicant. NetSupport currently have a number of projects including the delivery of cloud-based IT asset management and remote control solutions. As a developer, you will work closely with a cross-functional team composed of technical, creative, business development and marketing professionals. You'll be working in a fast-paced, forward-thinking, collaborative team environment.
- Front-end development using HTML(5) and CSS3
- Experience of responsive web design
- Back-end development with ASP.NET and C#
- Ability to produce tight, lean code that is easy to maintain
- Ability to balance quality against tight release schedules
- Team player but also able to work alone without supervision
- Ability to communicate with other members of the company to Board level
- Ability to maintain good close relationships not only with immediate colleagues but also with QA and Technical Support teams
- Willingness to put in extra time and work when necessary
- Ability to think outside the box when it comes to new features and how they are implemented
- Ability to take responsibility for your own output and ensure it works first time, every time
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Source Control (e.g. SVN/Git/CVS)
For the last 27 years NetSupport has been at the forefront of developing innovative solutions to aid in the management of desktop computers and their users, including our award-winning remote control product, NetSupport Manager, and classroom management software, NetSupport School. NetSupport products are available in over 90 countries worldwide and currently support over 13 million desktops, servers and mobile devices.
NetSupport's head office is based in Market Deeping, Peterborough and all our products are developed in-house. The company has offices around the globe and sells direct and through an international channel of business partners.
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Pay: 20,000 to 30,000 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Annual